Monday 3 March 2008

3rd March 2008


Got up this morning to almost gale force winds and bitter cold. Stopped for fuel at Sioux Falls and found these rather strange icicles hanging from the trailer. Stopped for a shower and something to eat on the way south as I wasn't sure where I was going to be staying that night.
Went as far as Macon, Missouri and found a hotel that I could park behind and "borrow" their wireless internet.
Only 30 minutes from my delivery point. Had reload sent to me before 10.00 this morning but got another message at 16.45 to say it was cancelled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David

Thanks very much for the beautiful flowers and special Mothers day greetings on your blog. I had a lovely day although I missed you all very much but it won't be too long now.

Love Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lyndon said...

thanks for the kind comments dave, on yor map,did you know you can creat custom icons top make it easier to read,ive me a shout if you need info.

great blog

lyndon