Sunday 16 March 2008

16th March 2008






HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SUE





I just love this view of Omaha from I29

It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow, 24 years and still no regrets, so I thought I should mention it on here as there are no cards and I will still be away.

BE HOME SOON XXX, MISS YOU XXX

Anyway, arrived in Kansas City at 13.30 fuelled and parked by 14.00. I didn't like the look of this Flying J so got out the microwave and made some soup, southwest chicken followed by a bag of popcorn and a coffee. Updated this blog, checked out a couple of other blogs I follow, spoke to Sue and then my Mum and Dad on Skype and settled for an early night.

Tipping first thing in the morning but I don't expect a reload very soon, it's the other dispatcher that's on tomorrow (not Chad).



4 comments:

Trkrjim said...

Kansas City Flying J on front street is one skanky place. Flies buzz about the lot lizzards and I have seen buzzards circling the parking lot. Also a easy place to get backed into if your not vigilant.

Anonymous said...

What a crawler!

Dave Caldwell said...

I know ;0)

Dave Caldwell said...

I didn't like tha Flying J one bit, disgusting horrible place.