Saturday 15 March 2008

15th March 2008

Neat Tarp Job

Snow Almost Gone in South Dakota


I was correct when I said I didn't think there was a lot of work right now, I didn't get a job till Friday afternoon and that only needs to be in Kansas City Monday morning.

I decided I would leave Saturday morning with it and give myself a couple of easy days, only 818 miles, so Friday evening I dropped Sue off at the superstore and Craig and I went into the yard to get it tarped. We done a good job on it too.

Left about 08.45 Saturday and parked in Sioux Falls, South Dakota for the night where I knew I could get wireless.

Only about 6 hours to get to Kansas City from here so nice and steady does it tomorrow.



2 comments:

Martin said...

Hi Dave,

Neat bit of sheeting there (sorry, tarping)!! LOL

It's good to see your blog updated. Even if I don't leave comments too often I still check-in regular.

Keep it coming, mate!!

M.

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Martin, believe me it isn't always that neat.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.

Dave