Saturday 5 April 2008

6th April 2008



I wasn't due to tip till Friday morning but we had made good time and I called the customer to arrange delivery for Thursday afternoon. Updated my ETA on the satellite and got my reload message, 18 quads and jet skis from Valcourt, Quebec to go to St. Paul, Alberta. A nice little run.
Got tipped no problem and got another load header message, drop my loaded trailer in Dorval, pick up an empty to load at St. Mathias, Quebec then drop that back in Dorval and carry on with my load.
Got all that done by 14.00 on Friday and made it to Noth Bay, Ontario for the night, a long day but we will now make it home Sunday afternoon.

4 comments:

GoGo said...

What was the helicopter dragging around up there? A bird catcher?

Martin said...

Dave,

I keep looking at the top couple of pictures (helicopter). What is it carrying?

At first I thought it was some kind of net to catch something either in the air or on land. Having now seen that the heli has 'floating skids' I'm thinking it might be something for water????

Put me out of my misery!!!! LOL

M.

Dave Caldwell said...

I only wish I could help you two out but I really have no idea what the helicopter was doing. Al I can tell you is that it was flying pretty low at times and it looked like a net below it.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm was it one of those Police chases you see on the T.V then? Just what have you been upto over there ????
ian