Saturday 26 April 2008

26th April 2008


The temperatures were in the low 20's this week so we decided it was time to buy a bbq and patio furniture. I spent the best part of Saturday hunting the shops and then trying to put the bbq together and guess what? Yes, you got it, it snowed and reached a low of -14 so no bbq this week.
It was great to see Jason and Jen again when they called round for coffee, especially as they brought it with them from Tim Hortons.
Neil and I are leaving tomorrow afternoon at 14.00 to go to Carnduff but don't know where my reload is from yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave: You may have snow that stopped your BBQ. my movable swimming pool is back and the last time I saw my BBQ it was floating out of the back garden :) Mersey Ferries are asking for Landing stage rights at my wall :)
Ian T

Dave Caldwell said...

Shame your pool isn't heated Ian. It sounds like it's the same make as my Mum and Dad's fish pond, made by mother nature!!!

Trkrjim said...

I have got to move further north, we have been putting up with mild temperatures here for weeks now with no end in site. I have already had to start my son cutting the grass weekly, it's good for him anyway. enjoy.

Dave Caldwell said...

Jim, if you move further north let me know, your son could cut my grass too. lol