Wednesday 23 April 2008

23rd April 2008


I tipped in Winnipeg Monday morning and went round to the scrap yard to load the train wheels, 3 in front of me waiting to load in the pouring rain. Got loaded and chained down by which time there were 3 of us from BFS all bound for the same delivery again.
We decided to go home for the night to dry off and clean up then leave early Tuesday morning. Tuesday night found Neil, Darren and myself parked in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.
Wednesday lunch time ad we were all empty, Darren had a reload from Iowa and Neil and I are parked in Gary, Indiana waiting for the satellite message.

2 comments:

Trkrjim said...

i'm going to be working local in chicago next week. sun-wed filling in for a vacation. we have a whse in Elk Grove Village. if your in the area let me know we will get one of those hot dogs.

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Jim, not sure where I am heading to on Monday but will post on here as soon as I know