Thursday 1 October 2009




A quick trip this time, left on Sunday afternoon and back home Thursday morning making it a nice 14500 mile month.
This trip seen me up north in Manitoba to a place called "The Pas". I had never been this far north in Manitoba and to get there from Saskatoon meant a journey of about 30 mile on gravel roads in the middle pic.
Sue picked my cheque up and there was an extra envelope this week and inside was a thank you card and a sizable bonus from Andy and Donna to thank me for the hard work over the last couple of months and to wish us all the best on our holiday. Very nice and so thoughtful, it was totally unexpected, thank you.
I need to be back home again by Monday so I have asked for a short trip leaving again tomorrow if there is any.


2 comments:

englishmike said...

Hi buddy does your guy need another driver I can come over not got pr yet but will work hard mike

Dave Caldwell said...

Sorry mate wish I could help out but right now he has all the drivers he needs. It must be tough not able to work when that is all you want to do.