Tuesday 27 October 2009







Back to work again and left on my first trip on Saturday morning with an empty to switch in Dryden, Ontario then take the loaded one to tip in Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania Tuesday 1pm.
Had been suffering with man flu since we got back and after the last couple of days I have diagnosed it as "P & O Roadtanks Fever". It causes me to park up after only 8 hours driving or 480km and then not start again until 6am, well my card goes in at 6am lol.
Seriously, I have had plenty of time to get here and arrived at 1.30 yesterday and still cant deliver till 1pm today but with the man flu and jet lag I have been glad of all the extra time on this trip.



2 comments:

Gaffer40 said...

Hi Dave. Av got the same problem. Evry time am ill the wife tells everyone av got man flu itis. Glad to here you had a great time at home but always good to get back to the grind. Do yi know whats happened to mikesjolly. I cant get his blog up. Hope he's not shut it down an came home. Anyway you take care big man an have a safe trip. All the best Garry.

Dave Caldwell said...

Garry, Mike is back in the UK, don't know for how long though and his blog has been shut down, think it will only be temporary.