Saturday 26 September 2009

Another great trip this week, went to Sterling, Ma unloaded and ran empty to Brampton, On.
I got to Brampton at 11.30pm on Tuesday but couldn't pick up my loaded trailer until 06.00am Thursday morning so got 1 day layover. From there it was straight back to Steinbach, got home Friday night 8.00 pm.
Hope to leave again Sunday as I need to be home Monday 5th and flights to Liverpool are booked for the 6th. See you soon!!!
I also had some great news about money from Big Freight Systems, see column on right.

3 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

Eyup Dave, good trip, and good result from your BFS debacle, but I can't read the red print very well! (had to highlight it with the mouse to read it).
I'll leave a longer comment on BTA.
Drive safe.

Dave Caldwell said...

Yeah pleased with the result Mick.
Changed the colour is that any better? Its your eyesight fading due to age

mickfly said...

Yep, I can see it fine now thanks, it is old age, you're right.