Saturday 19 September 2009











Trying to catch up with the blog, been really busy last few days. Got back home on Thursday after going to Iowa, switching for Brampton, Ontario and then bringing the pre-loaded Yanke trailer back to Steinbach. The highway was closed for about 8 hours because of the wreck in the photos but it actually only held me up for about 30 minutes as I caught the tail end of the queue.
Gary bought some skeets and we done some clay pigeon shooting, great when you can do it in your own garden!!
I am already on my next trip, I left first thing this morning and I deliver in Sterling, Massachusetts on Tuesday morning and still have a couple of full days to do just to get there




5 comments:

mickfly said...

If you ever get near Redding CA just off the I5 theres a nice gun shop there on Cypress Ave which me and Cath went in to do some window shopping.
Drive safe.

mickfly said...

oops, the gun/pawn shop is on N Market street not Cypress ave.

Dave Caldwell said...

I just use Cabellas in Winnipeg most of the time although there is a local gunsmith in Steinbach who sells some decent used ones.

FINCH said...

Sorry to hear about the BS they are giving you at BFS. Truely childish. Good to see u found another job. Let us know how it goes with Penner. Those accident pics, where was the accident. Looks like Northern Ontario?

Dave Caldwell said...

Cant comment on BFS due to legal action. Penner is going great 3600 miles this week with 1 day layover, left on Saturday home on Friday.
The accident was in Ontario on Hwy 17 north of Wawa.