Saturday 21 March 2009












Here we are, another motel courtesy of Jade, thanks guys I know you read this. Only got an outdoor pool this time though but at $45 a night I don't think I can complain too much. Shawn got back to me at 11.30 as promised but hadn't been able to get around the problem of picking this load up Monday evening so here I am stuck in Sarnia through no fault of my own or Jades.
At least I have a choice of places to eat and drink here all within walking distance, oh and the free internet I have been "borrowing" for the last couple of days.

7 comments:

Martin said...

Oh, you've got it rough again, eh?? ;-)

Go on, get in the pool!!

LOL

Dave Caldwell said...

Oh yes it truly is a hard life lol, think I will stay well away from the pool though, no water in it lol.....

Anonymous said...

It looks like an army barracks lol.
Have fun mate.

Dave Caldwell said...

At least they didn't turn the lights off and then wake me at 6.00 although the heating is on a timer in the office and only on for about 4 hours a day.

Graham Parks said...

well at least they get you a motel, do they ie. the shipper pay for screwing up the load i wonder,, Do you get paid aswell ,thursday to monday ???

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Graham. Jade have already completed an incident report to reclaim the cost of this mess from whoever was responsible and I am getting paid 4 days layover. As you are aware, not as much as I would earn doing a full days driving but still more than most companies would do, better than nothing and much appreciated.

Graham Parks said...

respect to Jade,, enjoy the pool,,pmsl