Saturday 3 January 2009






Surprise Surprise!!!! It's snowed again. Had about 20cm overnight and it's still coming down. We had to clear the drive again or we weren't going to get out of the garage. Sue shouldn't really start a fight when standing at the bottom of the decking while I am shovelling snow, she was never going to win that one.
I called work this morning and there is a slight change of plan, I am now going to Edmonton not Red Deer and I only need to be there Tuesday morning, hopefully the roads will have cleared a little before I leave tomorrow.

5 comments:

Graham Parks said...

LOL,,,You certanly know how to treat a lady,,,bare in mind Dave that at bed time you will want some thing now and again..????
Any way i bought an electric snow thrower at Can tire only $130,, does the job pretty good...

Tony T said...

Now thats what I call Christmas Snow & a Hell of alot of it.....
TT

Dave Caldwell said...

Looks nic the photos Tony but akes some clearing ;-)

Dave Caldwell said...

A good investment me thinks Graham, then I would only need to show Sue how to use it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Immigrating to Canada is a huge life decision and it takes and incredible amount of courage to face the challenges involved. Your blog is very well done and can help many people who are going through the process. Congratulations.
Both you and your readers should know about the new initiative, LoonLounge.com. LoonLounge is Canada’s immigration and settlement online community, where people in all stages of immigration and settlement in Canada can meet, interact, and share experiences and advice.
We would love to have you become involved in LoonLounge. If the initiative appeals to you, please contact me at your convenience.
Natalie
Natalie@loonlounge.com