Friday 23 January 2009


Had a nice job planned for me this week, pick up a loaded trailer at "Quick X" yard in Winnipeg on Wednesday and drop in Toronto Friday, run to Georgetown and pick up a clean tank to load. All went really well till Friday.
Dropped the trailer in the "Quick X" yard in Toronto and discovered I had no left signals. After a call to the shop it was booked into the Peterbilt shop in Toronto for them to have a look at.
7 hours later I was ready to go but by the time I had picked up my tank in Georgetown I was too late too load in Mississauga, can't load till 8.00 Monday now.
I was sitting in the truck stop in Mississauga when I got a satellite message to call dispatch to receive details of the hotel I would be staying in!!!
More photos and details of weekend to follow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dave
nice to see your been looked after
garren

Dave Caldwell said...

I found it a bit strange to be honest. I didn't even have to ask, I was already in the Husky getting my stuff ready for a shower when I got the message.