Monday 19 January 2009



Just a quick update but I am back home again, I won't say for how long or what I am going to do in case Gremmie (Graham) lets "Jade" know, look what happened to my plans last week!
Had a nice trip this week, across to Regina, down to Kankakee empty and then back to Winnipeg. A quick 2500 miles to start this pay period.
I have included another picture to show how quickly, and by how much, temperatures can change. This was taken at the same place as the one last week, a slight difference of 33 degrees.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like summer has arrived early!!!!!
Dad

Dave Caldwell said...

Maybe for a few days but then back to normal

Graham Parks said...

Summer !?! perish the thought of Dave.s short fat hairy legs dangling down from a pair of tarten shorts.....Pmsl

Dave Caldwell said...

When did you see them Graham???

Graham Parks said...

I have a vivid imagination...lmao

Anonymous said...

You could sell that custom truck badge on ebay Dave. Bet some spotter would pay a fair bit for that,LOL?

Anonymous said...

and i thought it was only me that new that secret!!!!!

A memories of Princess Park ;)

Dave Caldwell said...

Now please just leave my short fat hairy legs out of this.