Wednesday 14 May 2008

14th May 2008



The dog is still very ill and is going to the vets today but we really don't think he will be coming back home with us. He is 9 years old but has suffered from hip dysplasia since he was very young and the vet in England told us then that he would never live as long as he should. He hasn't eaten properly for almost a week and has lost a lot of weight. I will let you know how we get on.
I have the day off work today to take Gary to the airport. He is going back to England for a holiday and is coming back on the same flights as my mum and dad on 31st May. We are really looking forward to that and I will take more time off work when they are here.
The bottom picture is of Hatton Farmers Elevator and is typical of the type of places that I now load from. It is only Wednesday and I have already been here twice this week. You can be loaded and ready to leave with your paperwork already faxed to the broker in less than 15 minutes. A great place to load.

No comments: