Saturday 10 April 2010






In the middle of another decent length trip. I left home on Monday and delivered to a farm in the middle of nowhere about 10 mile south of Union Springs, Alabama on Thursday.
Thursday afternoon I was reloading in Smyrna, Tennessee going to Brampton, On. That is where I switched trailers for this one going to Grand Island, Nebraska for delivery Monday morning.
I will be almost out of hours after my delivery so won't be able to do anything else till Tuesday morning when I get hours back from last week.
Alabama was a beautiful state and it was great to see all the colours coming back on the trees and bushes, Wednesday afternoon it was 29c and very humid and then I had to drive through severe thunder storms on my way back up to Tennessee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in Union Springs, this is interesting, what's the name of the farm where you made your deliver???

Dave Caldwell said...

Johnny I delivered at Bonnie Plant Farm, not to the main place on Co rte 22 but to a smaller place on county rte 31