Sunday 4 April 2010

After getting home Saturday afternoon I discovered the dogs were not happy with the position of their new home, they wanted more room to play and to top it all off they didn't like the colour (or color depending on where you learned English).
So on my only day off this week it was back to my project, a hole had to be cut in the fence, a frame put round the door and the fence nailed to the frame, all this after it had been sealed and painted.
Just got to put a door in the back of it now for easy cleaning.
Tomorrow I am loading and going to Union Springs, Alabama, a nice 1700 miles one way!!

2 comments:

ian t said...

ok so your dogs are not happy..you speak dog to you??? is this a sub-set of the Scots accent by any chance???? lol....and don;t go commenting on scouse that is more katty than woof woof

Dave Caldwell said...

It's my second language Ian, learnt it when spending so much time in the doghouse lol. It's easier to understand than scouse!!!