Thursday 15 April 2010


I last posted on Monday when I was taking some time of in Grand Island, Nebraska. From there I loaded in Des Moines, Iowa Tuesday morning and dropped the trailer in Brampton Wednesday afternoon picked up an empty went to Hamilton, On dropped the empty and hooked a loaded one bound for Rock Island, Illinois.
I deliver this load tomorrow morning then switch in Cedar Rapids, Ia with a loaded one going back to Brampton, On.
When I get back to Brampton on Saturday that will be around 6500 miles this trip and 7800 for the month.
The map above is getting harder to follow with all the back and forth, click on it to enlarge.
Can anyone send me directions home?

2 comments:

Trkrjim said...

From Cedar Rapids just go north. I live in Iowa City but I won't be home until Friday afternoon, wave to the family for me when you go by.

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Jim, your wife is a very good cook lol