Tuesday 2 March 2010

This hasn't been one of my better trips, but still can't complain as the miles are still there when I am ready to go.
I sat most of the day yesterday in Edmonton waiting for a load after delivering in Wataskiwin, Ab and dropping the empty in Edmonton.
I got a message at 4.00pm to take an empty heater box van to Calgary. Job done I parked in the Husky that night.
I got awakened with my next load offer so I accepted and got myself out of bed to do my pre trip inspection during which I found that I had a coolant leak which must have started during the night, that's the down side of idling all night problems lay undiscovered till next morning.
After calling Andy we decided it was best to get it repaired before going any further. Four telephone calls later it is booked in this afternoon, the rest couldn't look at it till tomorrow.
Hopefully it is just the rubber hose in the bottom picture.

No comments: