Sunday 21 March 2010







Sorry I have left it so long since the last posting, we have had problems with our limited bandwidth internet at home and I haven't had much luck with internet on the road.
I completed the Calgary trip and then done a quick one out to York, Pa then up to Brampton, On and back to Steinbach.
I am in the middle of a longer trip now, been out delivering new windows to two locations in Massachusetts, one at the top of a mountain. I called the customer and he suggested that he comes and meets me at the nearest town and I follow him to the location, glad he did.
After the deliveries were completed I ran down to Hazleton, Pa and switched trailers then back up to Brampton, On.
Next day I loaded in Mississauga, On with this load going to Murfreesboro, Tn. That's where I am now, sitting in a Pilot Truckstop in Murfreesboro ready to make my delivery tomorrow morning.
Need to take some time off tomorrow as I am almost out of hours, 3350 miles so far this trip and plenty of miles still to get home, if that's where they send me.

No comments: