Friday 25 December 2009


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND READERS
Andy and Donna took us to a dinner theatre on Monday night. We had never been to one of these shows and it was an excellent night of food and entertainment, something we will certainly like to do again. The place was called Celebrations and the show was "Good Vibrations, Summer of '68". http://www.celebrations.ca/celebrations/whatis.html
The surprises were not finished with either, when we got back to their house they had Christmas gifts for both Sue and I and a very nice Christmas bonus too.
Penners also came up trumps again this week. I had made myself available for a short trip leaving Tuesday and to be home by 17.00 Christmas eve. They got me a load to Calgary leaving 8.00am Tuesday, delivering 10.00am Wednesday and then brought me home the 870 miles empty to get me home for Christmas. Made it home by 14.00 Christmas eve after travelling through some of the worst weather this year.

5 comments:

Tony T said...

Hi There Dave C & Family.

Hope u have a Lovely Christmas & all the best for 2010.
Like the 2 Dogs, ur house look's very nice from what i can see.

Bye for now Tony T

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks TT, the house really is beautiful (even if I say so myself lol)

Peter C said...

Happy Xmas & New year to you & your family Dave. Thanks for providing the blog to give an insight into your experiences (both negative & positive) of your move to Canada. I've enjoyed reading them and viewing the photos you have posted.

All the best for 2010

Pete C

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks for your kind comments Pete. All the best to you and yours for the future.

trucker al said...

hi dave
happy new year to you and your family.