Thursday 3 December 2009

Look how low the bumper on this Freightliner Classic is!!!!!!
This week has been very slow, still covered 2220 miles. I left on Saturday for Lebanon, In and dropped my trailer there Monday morning, there were loads coming out of there but they would not be ready till Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday. My reload was 52 mile away loading Tuesday morning going to Brampton, On so I stayed in Lebanon for the second night.
I loaded and got to Brampton Tuesday night and Wednesday morning I switched trailers with my load going back to Lebanon which is where I am still sitting Thursday morning.

2 comments:

Mick Flynn Images said...

I see the snows arrived oop north, that fender would be useful for clearing if it was at an angle.
Drive safe.

Martin said...

Me thinks that that bumper is history at the first 'traffic calming' speed-hump it comes to!!

Unless of course, you don't have them there??

M.