Wednesday 6 May 2009







Sue and I, well mainly Sue I just watched, spent over 7 hours cleaning my truck at the weekend. The driver who had it before me smoked and the lights and interior were just caked in nicotine.
It looks really good now and is by far the biggest sleeper I have ever had. Even if I stand on the bottom bunk I still cant touch the roof at the highest point. It also has plenty of pockets and storage as well as a microwave provided by Andy, my new boss.
Received my first load offer on Sunday, which I accepted of course, 12 pallets of lockers going to a coal mine 29km north of Elkford, BC. The road doesn't go any further it end right there at the mine. I had to be there for 8.00am Wednesday so left Monday morning.

5 comments:

gdwoodhouse said...

Nice truck,looks abit like the houses that were in front of Mobil in downtown Birkenhead!!!!

Graham Parks said...

You/ Sue spent 7 hours cleaning, have you ever heard of having the thing detailed at the bosses expense ??? I would not have even got in the truck of a smoker..
Oh why would you want to stand on the bottom bunk shorty LOL

Dave Caldwell said...

Probably more room inside my truck though lol

Dave Caldwell said...

I like to jump on the bed Graham

Graham Parks said...

Take Sue with you more often then,,,then its twice as much fun...lol