Wednesday 6 May 2009









Had a lovely drive through Crowsnest Pass on the way to Elkford even although it did rain and then snow on the way.
I got to the mine where the delivery had to be made Tuesday afternoon and was told to head to Calgary empty, that's where I am now waiting for my reload.
I found out why they called the town Elkford and that whole area is called Elk Valley, they were everywhere and not as nervous as deer are.
Deer will flee as soon as you stop but the elk just carried on grazing and only left as I got out of the truck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the Pictures keep them coming

mickfly said...

A nice run down the crowsnest, even in the snow.

mickfly said...

Forgot to say...Good shot of the Frank Slide in the first shot.

Dave Caldwell said...

Yeah I like that route too Mick