Thursday 5 February 2009







This is very sad, I know but remember I am living and working in a country where you even have to buy your own boots, overalls and gloves. Since joining Jade at the beginning of December I haven't had to buy a thing and yesterday I was handed a binder complete with notepad and pen to keep all my paperwork and log sheets in, very unusual for a Canadian trucking company.
Got to Hancock, Mn this morning, made my delivery and after a couple of phone calls it was decided to bring me home empty, so back home for a couple of nights.

6 comments:

Martin said...

The third picture down (of your truck) looks really good!

Are you a bit of a 'David Bailey' . . . . . . . or is it just a good camera?? ;-)

Martin.

Anonymous said...

That job is far to easy Dave, put my name down for one lol,
I am busy building up a stock of boots before i put my notice in so if your size 9 i maybe able to cut a deal with you for some fresh fish.
Meds all out of the way now, nearly there.
Cheers
Neal

Dave Caldwell said...

Haha, neither Martin, just lucky I guess.

Dave Caldwell said...

Neal, I will just put on an extra pair of socks ;-). Thats a big step getting your medicals done, wont be long now mate.

GoGo said...

I have that binder! I think. Can you slip a clipboard behind the notepad sleeve?

Dave Caldwell said...

Yes you can Aaron.