Tuesday 24 February 2009

Michael and I both unloaded Monday morning and then ran to Georgetown, Ontario to wash out. Then it was over to the truckstop at Milton for some food and wait for the reload. We got the food but I did not get my reload till Tuesdsay afternoon and Michael is still waiting.
I also got the chance to meet Phil, another blogger and brit that drives across North America, nice to meet you Phil, http://montedarlo.blogspot.com/
My reload is from Shell Chemicals in Sarnia where we just spent two nights this week already but to give me all my driving hours on Wednesday I decided to travel here tonight and be ready to load first thing in the morning.
If the loading goes ok I should get back home Friday and take the weekend off.

2 comments:

Montedarlo said...

Hi Dave, its always nice to put a face to a name. Bit of a bummer you had to sit about but at least you should be homeward bound by now. Enjoy the weekend !!

Cheers,Phil

Dave Caldwell said...

Left the truckstop tuesday afternoon and loaded wednesday morning so wasn't too bad. I had only been there since Monday afternoon.