Monday 1 December 2008


It's that time of year again and Sue made an early start with the decorations, shame about the cards and shopping though.
Had a little more snow at the weekend but still not much compared to last year, although it got a little cold this morning, -20c but feels more like -28c with wind chill.
Had a better week at work this week. Only started Monday afternoon because of the breakdown last week and I was finished for Friday lunch with 2850 miles covered, getting a little better although it will soon be 09.00 Monday and I am still at home waiting for my load assignment.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Hi Dave,

I've been watching the weather (temps, snowfall, etc) over there and seems like we've been having it worse here in Paderborn!! LOL

I'll be coming over there to warm-up a bit!! ;-)

M.

Dave Caldwell said...

Won't last mch longer Martin