Thursday 23 October 2008


For those that have been asking here is a couple of pics of my current chariot.
I have spent the last two weeks running together with Neil who used to work at Big Freight at the same time I did, see April 23rd - 29th 2008. It has been great to catch up again. When I first talked to Wayne, my boss, I didn't realise Neil worked here and as there are only 6 of us the chances that I knew someone were very slim.
Anyway as I can't tip till Monday, well I could tip but there is no reload till Monday, it is another long weekend for me and I will leave again Sunday evening.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave
Hope the eye`s better now,if the boats gone away now it`ll have to be a quad for the winter to keep you busy, Sam`s not to happy that all my off road gear is coming out there with me LOL.

How`s the new job going ? that new motor looks a bit of a beast.

We`ve had a little snow around here this week, nothing to what you`ll be getting soon LOL.

Cheers
Neal

Dave Caldwell said...

Hi Neal, new job has being going ok so far!!! That truck will do 72mph all day long once you get it wound up, sleeper just isn't as big as the others I have driven.
No snow here yet but went through some in Minnesota this week, it's on it's way.

Anonymous said...

It's snowtime ;-)

Dave Caldwell said...

Oh yes it will be here soon enough

Anonymous said...

Nice truck in this pic. quite a gud looking 18 wheeler!

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Trucking Tutor

GDWoodhouse said...

Dave,remember the "J" reg ERFs at Mobil and then that bunk on the back of your new unit will be like a 3 bedroom semi!!!GarryTheDayCab!!!Woodhouse

Dave Caldwell said...

Garry I remember them well. We even managed to make ourselves quite comfortable in them.