Friday 20 July 2007

20th July 2007



Things didn't quite go my way on Thursday and I failed my class 1 driven test but I did pass the air brake so that was something less to worry about next time. Test dates were few and far between next one being 31st July. Went looking at more houses and have found one that we all like (above). Went into the yard Friday morning to see if we could get any test cancellations, we did, 2.00 in the afternoon at Portage La Prairie 2 hours away. So up to Portage with Jason, my trainer, and came back with my class 1 licence. I was so happy. Next week it's orientation.
Also met with Wes, my realtor, and put in a formal offer on the house. Just got to wait and see if its accepted and if so then its ours, as easy as that.
UPDATE: Put the offer in at 19.30 and we knew by 20.10 the house was ours subject to mortgage approval. Date of possession is 15th August.

No comments: