Friday 13 July 2007

13 July 2007

Wow, what a hectic week. Just about getting over the jet lag now. Arrived on Monday night about 1 1/2 hours late. Eric was waiting for me once I had been through immigration and got my work permit. By Thursday I had already passed my air brake and class 1 written tests and started practical training. The air brake practical is a bit confusing to start with but is making a bit more sense now.
Renting a room in the basement of a british couples house till I can find somewhere to buy. Also had to hire a car for a week. House sale should be completed by next week.
The truck in the pic is the one I am currently using for training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you arrived safely Dave and that things so far are going well. Hope you managed to celebrate the Glorious 12th in some way, Belfast was brilliant!

All the best, Iain.