Wednesday 29 February 2012

2916 miles, 5 days
2600 miles, 4 days then wrecker home





This trip took me to Kimper, Ky. I left Thursday mid morning and went out to Portage La Prairie, Mb to load and met up en route with Clarence, Bryn and Neal in Lebanon, Indiana Saturday night. These guys were travelling in style in Clarence's pick up truck going to Nashville to take delivery of two brand new Freightliners. I made my delivery Saturday evening and picked up my reload in Lawrenceburg, Indiana Sunday afternoon, going straight back to Steinbach.
On my way home I managed to catch up with Bryn and Neal again in their new trucks, unfortunately only one was able to make it home under it's own steam! They look really nice but maybe not on the back of a tow truck.
Got home Monday evening and leave again Thursday morning with two drops on, 1st in Wisconsin and 2nd in Illinois.

No comments: