Friday 30 July 2010







Wow that was a hot one, temperatures got as high as 41c Sunday afternoon in Texas.

I delivered in Houston Monday morning and got my reload from Lawton, Oklahoma. I arrived in Oklahoma Tuesday morning to discover my load would not be ready until that night at the earliest so off to find something to eat and chill for the day. At 5.45 that night I got a message to say my load had been cancelled and to await further instructions.

Next morning, before I was even out of bed I had another reload from Topeka, Kansas coming back to Steinbach.

A trip of 3200 miles in 6 days, 1 of them sitting and 808 miles empty.

Today is the annual Pioneer Day Parade in Steinbach and it is the first time I will have seen this since arriving in Canada, weather not looking good though, having thunderstorms right now.

Leaving again tomorrow on my next adventure.

No comments: