Thursday 24 June 2010







Parked in The Husky in Calgary tonight on my way to deliver in Vernon, British Columbia, tomorrow evening. This trip has seen me leave home Monday afternoon and deliver Thunder Bay, Ontario on Tuesday morning. I went for fuel in Thunder Bay and was lucky enough to bump into Driver Dave. http://driverdaves.blogspot.com/. Nice to meet you Dave.
After fuelling I ran empty to Cloquet, Minnesota where I switched trailers and ran as far as Grand Forks, North Dakota that night. Next day got me to Saskatoon and Thursday seen me deliver and reload in Edmonton, Alberta.
Only about 6 1/2 hours from here to my delivery and they can't take it till 20.00 tomorrow at the earliest, even though it's only booked in for 23.30.
A nice steady drive across The Rockies tomorrow.



No comments: