Thursday 13 May 2010



I think the car in the bottom pic is one of of the ugliest cars I have ever seen!!!
This trip was 10 days and 4540 miles. I have seen lots of comments on facebook and other blogs recently about drivers unable to do the job legally or unable to earn decent money running legal log books, all I can say to that is you are the one with the keys and you are the one responsible, I earn a good living running 100% legal so don't come on to me with "It's the Canadian way". NO IT"S NOT, it is your choice.

4 comments:

Driver Dave said...

I’m with you on that Dave, there is no need to run illegal. They are just fools that do.

Dave Caldwell said...

Why can't these drivers see that they are just being taken advantage of in the same way that the eastern europeans have in the uk for years now,

GoGo said...

Those little Cube cars remind me of a walrus without the tusks. If you look at it from the side.

FINCH said...

I agree, those cars are SOOOOOOOO ugly!!

It's funny, what i say about those little smart cars is that i have chocked my trailer tires with bigger things.