Sunday 2 May 2010

DRIVERS WANTED
If you follow this blog you will know how happy I have been during the last 12 month in this job. The economy is slowly turning the corner and improving, although it has never affected me or the miles I get. This has provided an opportunity for Andy, my boss, to increase his fleet and buy more trucks.
The trucks will be leased onto the same company that I am pulling for and the work will be exactly the same that I have been doing during the last year, check the previous postings it's all here warts and all.
Drivers need to have a minimum 2 years OTR experience, a "FAST" card or be eligible to apply for one, have a passport and be able to cross into USA. These are Penner International requirements and they will check before employment. The driver should also be honest, trustworthy, hardworking and reliable.
It has been a great year for me working with great people.
Leave a comment or email me if interested and I will put you in touch with Andy.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Dave, is Andy only looking at drivers already in Canada or UK ones aswell?
Cheers Chris.

Dave Caldwell said...

Chris, you need to already have PR to apply for or hold a "FAST" card but I will ask the question and update.

Alan douglas said...

abit early for me Dave.!!

I've only been here under 3 weeks. Got my tests done & have just finished a rather mad mentor trip!! 4830km in just over 4 days.

Am hoping to be allocatrd a truck next week. Really enjoyed last week's trip. Bulk have been excellent so far, they are a small company & have no "airs & graces". The Operations manager picked me up to take me into work every day I needed him to. Good Vibes.

You never know what the future holds though...

Dave Caldwell said...

Hope it all works out for you Alan.

Chris said...

Thanks Dave.