Sunday 16 August 2009

Been getting some decent miles since starting at Penners and really hope that I am not speaking too soon but things have been going pretty good.
Left last Sunday to run an empty up to Pine Falls Mb, switch for a loaded one and deliver Brampton, On Wednesday at 4.00am. I then loaded that one in Scarborough for a delivery in South Dakota on Monday which would mean 3 days layover so they got me to drop that in our Brampton terminal pick up an empty and go load that in Listowel for delivery to Hazleton, Pa the next day. I again switched trailers there and took the loaded one back to Brampton and on Friday morning switched again with a trailer loaded with two deliveries in Winnipeg on Sunday.
All completed and back home Sunday lunch time, 7400 miles this month and it`s only the 16th.
Maybe I should be looking for a load south if it doesn`t warm up here. It has been so wet that everything was starting to feel damp so we lit the fire for a bit!!

No comments: