Wednesday 8 July 2009
















What a trip this is turning out to be. I have already covered 13 states/provinces. I got delivered early Sunday and thought I would try my luck at getting loaded early at the shippers. My luck was in and by 12.00 I was heading back to Canada. I would now be 36 hours early for delivery so a message to dispatch had me doing a trailer swap Tuesday evening in Brampton, On and on my way with 2 deliveries. 1st in Thunder Bay, On and 2nd in Brandon, Mb.

Getting very short on hours but if all goes well I should be able to make it home Friday afternoon having covered 4500 miles since leaving Thursday evening.

4 comments:

mickfly said...

Nice miles, and good dispatchers/customers it seems like.
Thought the pyramid in the picture was in bloomin' Stockport!

Dave Caldwell said...

It's as you cross the river leaving Arkansas going into Tenessee Mick.

Driver Dave said...

looks like your move to Penner as turned out to be a good move for you with all those miles hope it carries on for you

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Dave, turning out ok so far.