Saturday 4 July 2009







Made it to Dallas by 2.30 Saturday afternoon, time for some R&R in temperatures of 44c phew!! It is so hot the air con only blows warm air.
Delivery is only 29km away and can be made any time tomorrow. I have my reload which is only 49km away from my delivery but can't be loaded till 8.00pm tomorrow so nice lazy day tomorrow.
This is good miles on this trip, my reload is going to Brampton, Ontario for delivery Thursday morning. Even if they load me straight back to Steinbach from Brampton I will have covered about 4177 miles in 9 1/2 days + all the loads and unloads.

5 comments:

mickfly said...

Lol, so whilst you're chillin'/baking, your lass has to put the finishing touches to the house and garden back home?

Mind you, from the pictures of the new place it looks pretty perfect anyway!

Tom said...

Milage sounds great!! Long may it continue....

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave I see you are a h&r fan i bet you never heard about the english truck driver who in march this year had so much shit and hassle from h&r they ripped him off of his money he tried to commit suicide by cutting his wrist's he was in hospital for 4 days when he got out they took him to the airport and its all been hushed up carry on with the good work anon

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Mick & Tom, working out good so far.
Anon can you substantiate this claim? I am no great lover of H&R lol but people do have a choice, if its not working out walk away, I have on more than 1 occasion lol.

mickfly said...

It is true about the suicide attempt which was part of a mental breakdown, but please don't let anyone put any personal details here Dave please.