Monday 1 September 2008

1st September 2008


Wow, what a busy few days!
Sue and I have been struggling with the 1 car since she started work and we knew it couldn't really go on much longer, I even had to get Suzie to pick me up from work one night because Sue was working. So we had to get another vehicle and that is Sue's car in the top pic, very nice it is too.
Saturday was the, soon to be, annual labour day bbq at "Bob The Dogs". Lots of old faces from Big Freight were there, well most of them ex BF actually. We had lots of great food and some clay pigeon shooting, baseball and quadding, great fun.
My boat had been in for service since last Friday and when I went to pick it up this Friday I discovered it hadn't even been looked at and the on top of that he was very rude with a bad attitude so don't take your boat to "Jakes Country Fix it".
Took the boat home with me on Friday and tinkered with it a little bit over the weekend and as it was a long weekend with Monday being a holiday I decided to take Gary and Sue to the lake for some fishing and boating. The fishing was great, catching Pike and Walleye, and the boat ran like a dream.

No comments: