Friday 1 June 2012

Beware of low flying aircraft.

Train crossing ahead.

Everything is bigger in Texas.

Charity bike run at Limon, CO

Our Garden 2 nights on the trot.


We looked after Gary's dog for 2 weeks and our newest addition, a stray we have named Misty, on the left.
I made a conscious decision to leave the blog alone for a while, it was getting harder and slightly tedious trying to keep it interesting so I have decided to cut right back on the postings and only blog when I have something that interests me or I think may be of interest to others.
Everything still going really well at work, 3 years service achieved last week and I am now at home for 16 days off while we have some special visitors come and stay with us.

2 comments:

shaun said...

Hey Dave,glad to hear from your blog again.Well done on your three years in at the company,have a well earned rest and enjoy special visitors,we just had family over for 10days not seen them for three and a half years so abit emotional when they left,anyway enjoy

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Shaun, it's my parents that are visiting us. This is the 3rd time they have been here and you are correct, goodbyes don't get any easier.