Thursday 11 February 2010














These quick round trips work really well for me, that was another 3500 miles and completed in less than a week.
I missed the worst of the storms that hit the east coast but still got some very icy roads in Illinois Wednesday morning, the pictures above were taken in a 15 mile stretch and there were many more I didn't photograph because the roads were still bad.
Taking Sue to Winnipeg for a day out and something to eat tomorrow then hope to go back out Saturday again.
A quick summary of 2009, it was a steady year with lots of down time early on due to breakdowns and changing jobs then running Canada only waiting for my passport renewal and then 2 1/2 weeks vacation.
I ran a total of 121,829 miles with 106 nights out in Canada and 100 nights out in USA.

7 comments:

Ian Thompson said...

happy with that?

Mick Flynn Images said...

Nice pics Dave, I hope you're not trying to put off potential Brit drivers, to keep more work for yourself LOL.
Drive safe.

Dave Caldwell said...

Yes Ian, I am happy. This year will be better and all those nights out give me a very sizeable tax rebate.
Only for a certain company Mick ;-)

Garvs11 said...

Hi dave there is some cracking photos they certainly know how to drive over here NOT hopefully i will bump into you soon
Rgds Dom

Dave Caldwell said...

That would be good Dom.

Anonymous said...

TOP BLOG LOVE THE PHOTOS AND THE INFO KEEP UP THE WORK I MIGHT SEE YOU ONE DAY LIVE IN HOPE

MARK

Dave Caldwell said...

Thanks Mark.