Thursday 11 June 2009















Had a really great trip, almost 3300 miles in 5 1/2 days. Delivered in Delta, just outside Vancouver Monday morning and reloaded just the other side of the river in New Westminster to deliver Quesnel in the middle of BC. Got to Quesnel Monday night and they were still open so unloaded and reloaded me with a load I was to take back to Steinbach.
Tuesday morning it was "eastbound and down, loaded up and trucking" and I made it home by Wednesday night.
Lots of wildlife on this trip and some beautiful scenery on some roads I hadn't travelled before. It was nice to cross the Rockies in some decent weather, last time I crossed over them and into Golden it snowed all the way but it was in January 2008.

4 comments:

Curt said...

someone needs to show those goats a highway code...sheesh! ... lol

Dave Caldwell said...

Haha, they even put in reduced speed limits in those areas because so many are killed every year in traffic accidents.

Pat said...

I just made the ram shot my desktop photo. Hope you don't mind.

Dave Caldwell said...

No I don't mind at all Pat.