Monday 3 December 2007

3rd December 2007




The top two pics are of Megan and Amy that I mentioned in the last posting, their parents are the ones with drinks in their hands in the hot tub. In the hot tub are, clockwise from the bottom left are, Mal, Sue (my better half), Debs, Gary, Bev and me. Mal and Bev are the couple (and party animals) I first stayed with when I arrived in Canada.
Defected C495 this morning and was told it would be Tuesday or perhaps even Wednesday before it would be ready so informed dispatch and returned home. Called this afternoon to get an update to discover it was ready to go but decided I was not leaving at 4 in the afternoon so will leave again Tuesday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave and Sue - you must try and enjoy yourselves a bit more. You look really bored and fed up in these pictures! Come back to the UK if its that bad! IW