Wednesday 5 September 2007

5th September 2007


Thought I would post again today before I hit the road tomorrow, not sure when I will be able to make the next posting.
Today was a good day, managed to get an internet connection and caught up with my emails and updated this blog twice in one day, spoke to most of my family either on skype or msn which was great. Sue and the boys are settling in really well, when they are at home that is!!! The neighbours have been fantastic and have helped us settle right in. We have an internet connection at home now too so Sue and the boys will be able to catch up with their friends back home.
The pics above are Sue on skype (oh oh I am in trouble for that one) and the load of lumber going south with me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like picture of Sue just you wait till you get home. It was great talking to you last night and hope it wont be too long before we are in touch again. Love to you all.

Mum and Dad xxx