Tuesday 30 March 2010






After my delivery on Monday I took my time off I needed and also got my reload details sent to me. I reloaded for Ottawa on Tuesday and delivered there on Thursday and by Friday morning I was down in Carlisle, Pa loading for Winnipeg and by Sunday night I was back home in my own bed after a trip of 6665 miles.
Got a project at home to complete so not going back till Thursday but with it being Easter it could well be a little quiet this week.
The photos taken on the bridge were taken on "Thousand Islands Bridge" which connects Ontario and Upper New York State. The other photo is a prime example of parking in American truck stops, it took this guy 4 or 5 shunts to get it to this position where he left it for the rest of the night, glad the guy next to him didn't want to leave early.

No comments: